Grant agreement number 544134-TEMPUS-1-2013-1-BE-TEMPUS-SMGR
Project name: Enhancing quality of doctoral education at Higher Education Institutions in Uzbekistan - UZDOC
Project budget: 683.632,63. euro
Grant Duration: 3 years (01/12/2013 - 30/11/2016)
Specific Project Objectives:
- To understand the above mentioned legal and regulatory framework of doctoral education in Uzbekistan;
- To inform Uzbek HEIs on the organisation of doctoral education in the EHEA;
- To develop the principles of doctoral programmes organisation;
- To develop the national standards for quality assurance in doctoral education.
The project partners are:
- Network of Universities from tne Capitals of Europe, Belgium (Coordinator)
- University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
- University of Granada, Spain - Comenius University Bratislava, Slovakia
- Athes University of Economics and Business - Research Center, Greece
- Tashkent Financial Institute, Uzbekistan
- Uzbekistan State Institute of Arts and Culture, Uzbekistan
- Samarkand Institute of Economics and Service, Uzbekistan
- Qaraqalpaq State University named after Berdakh, Uzbekistan
- Qarshi State University, Uzbekistan
- Ministry of Higher Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Uzbekistan
Working group of the project
Sayfullayev B. S.
the sub - the coordinator:
Khalikulova G. E.
contact person: Yuldashev E.S.